Thursday, December 20, 2012

MY BEST TAX ADVICE

 
I am finishing up a new report on MY BEST TAX ADVICE. iT will be ready in early January.

This report will be “chock-a-block” with the best tax planning and advice I have accumulated from 40 years as a professional 1040 preparer, geared toward the average middle-class taxpayer.

While, as I said above, it will not be available until January, I am making a special “pre-publication” offer –

For all orders postmarked by December 31, 2012 the price for this report, delivered as an email “pdf” attachment, is only $3.95! And I will include as a special gift my compilation of Schedule A Forms, Schedules, and Worksheets (current price for this compilation = $3.00)!

The cost for this report will be at least $4.95 in 2013, and this price will NOT include the Schedule A forms package.

Mail your check or money order for $3.95 (payable to Taxes and Accounting, Inc) and your email address to -

MY BEST TAX ADVICE
TAXES AND ACCOUNTING, INC
POST OFFICE BOX A
HAWLEY PA 18428
TTFN

No comments: