Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BABA WAWA

Pardon my non-tax post – but I couldn’t resist.

Barbara, Barbara, Barbara – what is wrong with you?

I read in this morning’s USA TODAY about Barbara Walter’s annual “The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2011” special.

Included in her 10 are the Kardashians, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet of MODERN FAMILY, Simon Cowell, Derek Jeter, Donald Trump, Katy Perry, and Pippa Middleton.

You have got to be kidding!  The Kardashians?  The #1 most undeservedly overexposed family of 2011 maybe.  Those cafones are as fascinating as stewed prunes!

Tronald Dump is fascinating only for his ginormous ego.  But he has been quiet lately, thank the Lord.

By now Simon Cowell is old hat and seems to have passed his period of fascination.

I don’t follow sports, do not watch MODERN FAMILY, and have no idea who Katy Perry is – so I cannot comment on these choices.

The only name that seems to me to qualify to be on such a list is Pippa Middleton.

I know one program I will definitely not be watching on December 14th.

No comments: