Monday, November 29, 2010

GUEST POSTS WELCOME!

Over the past few months I have received several comments/emails from fellow personal finance writers and bloggers asking if I would accept a guest post for publication at THE WANDERING TAX PRO.

Guest post submissions are always welcome. Just send me an email with the post in a word document attachment. Posts must be on a federal or state (NJ or NY) income tax topic. A favorite topic is “What is the Best Tax Advice You Have Ever Received”.

For the most part, unless the topic is time sensitive, I will “stockpile” the post for use when it best suits my publishing schedule. I will notify the author via email in advance when the post will appear.

The copyright of the guest author will be respected, and I will not reprint any guest posts in another format without the author’s express permission.

Of course, I reserve the right to accept or reject the submission.

So those of you who have emailed me or submitted a comment requesting permission to submit a guest post – submit away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
However think about if you added some great photos or videos to give
your posts more, pop! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips,
this blog could definitely be one of the very best in its field.
Awesome blog!

Look at my homepagehere psn codes free