Thursday, June 12, 2008

WHERE THE FAKAWI

I have come down with a serious case of “manana”! I continue to put off to tomorrow (and the day after, and so on) the GD extensions that I should be working on today!
.
Drastic measures are called for. Since I spent two weeks “1040 Free” I must now “re-hiate” (is that a word?) and spend a full week “Blog Free”.
.
For the entire week beginning Monday, June 16th I will be “locked behind closed doors” catching up on the GD extensions. I will be working at tax season pace.
.
I will not be posting to THE WANDERING TAX PRO, ASK THE TAX PRO, THE FLACH REPORT, NJ TAX PRACTICE, or ANYTHING BUT TAXES during this period (unless there is world-shaking breaking news, such as the Supreme Court declares the federal income tax unconstitutional). I also will not be “wandering” the web or dealing with non-essential emails.
.
I will post tomorrow, if I have something to say, and there will be a WHAT’S THE BUZZ entry Saturday. I hope to post my reviews of CRY BABY: THE MUSICAL and GYPSY on ANYTHING BUT TAXES on Friday and Sunday respectively.
.
To the handful of clients whose GD extensions have fallen victim to my “manana disorder” I apologize and thank you for your patience and understanding.
.
It is my hope to end the month of June with all GD extensions either done and out or red
-filed.

No comments: