Sunday, September 9, 2007

ASK THE TAX PRO – PLEASE!

Do you have a tax question, but you don’t know who to ask? You can ASK THE TAX PRO (that’s me) and I will answer it here at THE WANDERING TAX PRO!

Here are some guidelines and instructions:

· Please submit your question via email to
rdftaxpro@mail.com, and be sure to put ASK THE TAX PRO QUESTION in the “Subject Line”.

· I will accept only general Form 1040 tax questions. Do not ask questions concerning corporation, partnership, trust or estate issues. This blog, and my tax practice, is limited to 1040 returns.

· I will also accept, if appropriate, questions on tax policy.

· Do not ask specific tax questions about your individual situation for which I am expected to provide detailed answers, with Tax Code references, free of charge. I make my living as a professional tax preparer and consultant. This is how I pay my bills. Would you email a doctor you have never met out of the blue and ask for a free diagnosis?

· Do not ask a question about state tax law or a state tax issue unless the state is New Jersey.

· I will decide which questions I choose to answer on the blog. I will let you know via email if and when your question appears once it has been posted. If I decide not to answer your question I will generally tell you why in an email.

· If I answer your question on the blog and you find the answer helpful, or if you do not understand any part of the answer, or if you have a follow-up question, please tell me by posting a comment. Readers of the blog are also welcome to weigh in on my answers. If you agree, or disagree, with a part of all of my answer, or have something to add, please post a comment. Please be advised that I do “moderate” all comments – they are not automatically posted.

OK, so any questions?

TTFN

No comments: