Sunday, December 24, 2006

CHRISTMAS EVE TRADITION

God rest ye merry employees.
Let nothing you dismay.
Your W-2s will arrive on time –
I’m typing them today!
The quarterlies are all reconciled;
not a penny’s gone astray.
O tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy.
O tidings of comfort and joy.

This Christmas Eve I will be continuing my long-standing holiday tradition – typing W-2s! I will finish up this task on New Years Eve.

To avoid another disaster like this past Thanksgiving, the Flachs have decided to play it safe and will be having Christmas Day dinner at “the home” – Francis Asbury Manor in Ocean Grove.

HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours! Let me leave you with another Tax Time Carol.

Joy to the world - tax season’s near.
I’ll soon be flush with cash!
Let every client be organized,
and give me all I need, and give me all I need,
and give me all I need to prepare their returns!

TTFN

No comments: